Pharma/Restuarants/Hotels/Pubs & Bars
With the demand of zero tolerance to pests in the pharmaceutical industry, you will require a company that has a proven to provide high quality pest control and the continuity of technicians to provide consistency of service.
The key to effective pest control is in prevention. Preventative measures will:
• Minimize and / or reduce overall costs of pest control
• Avoid the potential of closure and downtime, which can cost the company lot
• Prevent loss of wages if the company is forced to shut down
• Avoid loss of stock due to contamination
• Avoid potentially disastrous Public Relations and negative Social Media Coverage.
Our technical experts will work with you to devise effective defences against pests and advise on working practices that can stop pests ever becoming a problem.
Pest Control for Restaurants Hotel Pubs Bars & Hospitality Businesses
The most valuable asset of a pub, bar or restaurant is its reputation. This comes principally from the quality of the food and service, but your customers also expect the highest level of hygiene.
Common pests in restaurants, hotels, Pubs and Bars Mice, rats, flies and cockroaches pose a particular threat to hygiene standards in food preparation and storage areas because of their disease risk and the contamination they cause. However, there are a wide range of other pests that can spoil food or be a nuisance to your customers. Pest Control for restaurants, pubs and bars therefore needs to protect the key risk areas.